Continuation of Government
If this constitution shall be ratified in whole, there must be an understanding that the new government that results would be considered to be a reorganization. During the transition, the Federal Government must:
- Define the timeline of the transition process, with completion being no more than 1826 days (5 years) after the date of ratification.
- Honor all previously incurred debt, and make all payments on or before the date due. Government officials may not withhold any payment on any debt incurred before, during or after the transition between governments for any reason, whatsoever.
- Honor all previously ratified treaties with foreign governments, and previously negotiated contracts.
- Pay all employees of the Federal Government regularly and promptly, throughout the transition process.
- Schedule an election for new government officers. This first election must take place 90 days after the date of ratification, with elected officials being sworn into office 90 days after election. Candidates for this first election must be eligible for the position for which they file as per descriptions detailed in Section
The Federal Government, and all persons, organizations, state/territorial/local governments must:
- Abide by any previous rulings made by a Federal court before and during the transition.
- Pay any tax, fee, duty or tariff assigned by the Federal Government before ratification until the government transition period has expired or the Federal Government passes legislation authorizing a change and that legislation goes into effect, which ever occurs first.
- Obey all laws and regulations previously enacted by the Federal Government, unless specifically mentioned in this document until the government transition period has expired or the Federal Government passes legislation authorizing a change and that legislation goes into effect, which ever occurs first.
Full Force and Effect
This Constitution shall be considered to be in full force and effect in all territories, districts, territorial waters, and the various states of the United States of America on the 183rd day after ratification.